Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Simple Weight Management


Easy Weight Management Tips

Consistency Is Key

There are a lot of ways you can manage your weight. Here I will speak of how I myself do it by documenting what my exercises include every week. It is very simple, but does get results and makes me happy. It also shows that consistency is key and keeping up on your workout every single day is more important then any other philosophy about diet and exercise.

Pick some type of body movement or workout that is very challenging to do. For me it used to be push-ups. Start doing this exercise every day at a small amount until you can build up to a respectable number of reps. For me, I now have it set up where I do at least 20 push-ups every single day with no exception. Some days you may feel like doing a little bit more or less, but try and stay at that target number. Your exercise may be something else like pull ups or a type of yoga move. The important thing is that your exercise uses a lot of muscle groups in order to do it.

Now apply this method over the course of a year and see what happens. I am able to eat freely as I crave whatever it may be and all I do for weight management is at least 20 push-ups a day and a little cardio every week. You might be thinking to yourself that 20 push-ups every day is not a lot. The truth is that it is very healthy for you and your overall health.

Reasons Why This Works


  • Allows you to burn more calories on a daily basis
  • Builds lean muscle mass, which in turn uses more fuel to maintain itself and makes it easy to stay in shape
  • Easy to keep up every day for long periods of time
  • Does not take very long
  • Gives you a sense of accomplishment and the feeling you are building up at something to reach a goal or maintain a body type

I said before that I do a little bit of cardio every week. This is not because I feel like I have to. It is just because basketball is something I love to do. It gives a good workout, but it pulls me in all the time. If you want to speed up the process talked about above, just add some type of running or activity that you really like to do and enjoy. The best exercises are ones that make fat burning a residual affect.


  • Trying some weight loss supplements such as Phen375 may also give you enhanced results beyond consistent running if you would like to test this out with your new workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment